Online applications for UNICAF scholarships without IELTS for 2023-2024 are currently open for admissions. Eligible international students can apply for this UNICAF Scholarship program and win a chance to finance their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees with a wide range of applauding benefits.
Students from any nationality are welcome to apply for the UNICAF scholarships, previously available for African students only. On the other hand, it is a collaborative effort of UNICAF, Europe, UK, USA, & African universities to gather all the potential candidates under one roof by giving them a chance to pursue their higher studies under the guidance of international researchers.
Want to Know about UNICAF Scholarships?
Let us have a brief discussion on the UNICAF program. The UNICAF is an organization established around twelve years ago, offering scholarships worth more than $100 million to eligible and deserving students applying from any part of the world in partnership with various prestigious universities. The UNICAF European scholarship aims to help the students willing to continue their studies online at the partnered universities under the fully-financed scheme. However, IELTS scores are not mandatory for UNICAF scholarships.
English Language Requirements for UNICAF:
Irrespective of any nationality, applicants must abide by the language proficiency requirements. IELTS scores are nowhere required for the UNICAF scholarships. However, applicants are bound to submit the English language proficiency certificates.
UNICAF Scholarship Sponsorship Benefits:
Interested students who want to get their education financed via UNICAF scholarships must read the list of offered benefits granted to the scholarship winners.
- Winners will have 24/7 online access to the course program.
- Candidates will only have to pay a small number of their tuition fees due to UNICAF scholarship tuition fee coverage.
- That scholarship gives a golden chance to get an accredited degree of BS, MS, or Ph.D. from the UK, USA, Europe, and African universities.
- The registration process is a bit easy. Applicants will get admission into the respective university if they are eligible for the scholarship.
List of Partnered Universities for UNICAF Program:
As said above, following are the names of partnered institutions with UNICAF:
- Zambia University
- UNICAF University
- East London University
- University of Suffolk
- Carolina Riverside Extension University
- University of Liverpool John Moore
- Rwanda University
Fields Available for UNICAF Scholarship Schemes:
International students at the above-stated universities can apply for the UNICAF scholarships for the following programs under BS, MS, or Ph.D. degrees:
- Public Laws
- Leadership in Education
- Business Administration
- Social Policy
- International Relations
- Data Science
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology
- Digital Forensics
- Health Management
- Arts in English Literature
- Healthcare Management
Who Can Apply for UNICAF Scholarships?
Passionate candidates of any nationality and country are qualified to apply online for the UNICAF scholarship programs with the below-listed documents after meeting the eligibility requirements.
UNICAF Schemes Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants desperately waiting to apply for this scholarship must check the eligibility criteria below to avoid any inconvenience in the application process.
- Students must be international citizens.
- Candidates must be in a financial state where they can pay the rest of the tuition fees after availing of the scholarship opportunity.
- Interested ones must meet the entry-level requirements of the chosen degree program.
- Students applying for scholarships for BS degrees must have completed at least twelve years of education.
- For an MS degree, an undergraduate degree is mandatory.
- However, for a Ph.D. degree, a Master’s degree is essential.
How to Apply for UNICAF Funded Scholarships?
The application process for UNICAF Scholarships programs is not very complicated. The whole process is solely online, where candidates are required to fill out the scholarship application form. Now submit all the above-listed documents with the application, where these documents will get reviewed by the selection committee.
After the final review by the admission officer and selection committee, applicants will get notified about their selection, and soon after this, they can start their higher studies at the chosen university under the UNICAF scholarship programs.
Documents Required for UNICAF Fully-Financed Schemes:
Students are strictly instructed to attach the required documents with the online scholarship application.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Research Proposal / Study Plan.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Academic Transcripts.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Motivational Letter / Statement of Purpose.
UNICAF Application Deadline:
Applications for Spring 2023 intake are currently open at all UNICAF partner Universities and the application deadline for each of those Universities varies as per their admission timelines.